Saturday 5 May 2012

FanFormula: Week 13. In season testing.

After my crazy hair video of last week. I decided to embrace it by going wild with it and ended up dyed it pink.
I may even start dying it to match F1 teams.
All I will say is that I'm grateful that Jaguar don't race anymore.
Green is so not my colour.

Also in this week's FanFormula video I do a poetry wheel, end up sitting on the fence and I accidentally let slip my F1 perving tendencies.

And so on to this weeks FanFormula questions.

Question One
In-season testing returns this year after being banned in 2009. Are you glad to see an official in-season test return to F1?

Question Two
Do you think it is a mistake for HRT to not attend the test?

Question Three
Do you think that by having the test after only four races in that it makes the test slightly less effective then if it were held later on in the season?

Bonus Question
What do you make of the young drivers test potentially being brought forward and being held at Silverstone this year? 


If you want to get involved with FanFormula then you can, by going to http://fanformula.weebly.com/

Or if you want to hear my daily ramblings you can also follow me on twitter @squiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment