Thursday 10 January 2013

My big, fat F1 team review.

Hey all. 
It really has been a while. (That's my fault. Apologies)
But I do hope that you all had lovely Christmas and a great start to 2013. 

Now to ease back into Female Formula Fun posting, I have decided to start with a 2012 team review. 
So a few weeks ago. I did some YouTube videos for the FanFormula website. 

Now some of you clever readers will eagerly spot that I didn't film all my videos at the same time. 
Leading to some very interesting scenarios.
(Mainly of the changing hair colour, wet hair and no make up variety. )

All I will say is that I do pull out the big guns in the last review and I do actually look half decent. Hoorah.

So without further ado, here is my 2012 team season review. 

Video One
Red Bull, Lotus, Force India and Caterham 


Video Two
Ferrari, Williams, Mercedes and Marussia


Video Three
McLaren, Sauber, Toro Rosso and HRT


Don't forget you can also follow me on Twitter @squiffany and this Saturday I am at the Autosport show in Birmingham. So I hope I can see some of you there. (Just be aware of my uber fangirling and severe photo taking. IT WILL HAPPEN :S

No comments:

Post a Comment