Monday 21 January 2013

Female Formula Fun. The Oscar speech.

So this is only a little post.
Promise! (No boring videos this time...Well at least till next week-ish...)

But I digress.
What I actually want to say is a massive thank you.
Yes. To you. My lovely readers.

For keeping Female Formula Fun a float, even when I was actually busy or more likely hiding under a duvet waiting for life to change.
Because of you just before New Year's day I hit the 25,000 mark of readership.

Now for someone who has only been writing the blog for 21 months as a respite to the big wide world. This to me is HUGE.

And I am so grateful that you still continue to read my blogs. Even when I haven't posted for months.

You are all amazing.

And I literally can't wait to tell and show you some of the things that are happening for Female Formula Fun in 2013. All I will say is that. Your mind will be blown*.

And thanks again to everyone who talked, shared and mocked the blog. I love you all.
Except the mockers. I only like you when I have a decent comeback to your words.



So keep your peepers on Twitter/Facebook and YouTube for more posts in the near future.

So you can follow me on Twitter @squiffany. Sometimes I post food pictures. Because I am greedy with no self control. True story.
*Ps. Mind will probably not be blown. I aim for mildly amused instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment