Wednesday 20 July 2011

Worst F1 fashion. Part One

So after much discussion.
The first post of worst F1 fashion is here.
The reason for the split of posts is quite simple.

It's because worst F1 fashion will continue to run and run. Mainly because Formula One drivers and bosses have no fashion taste, so I don't think this will be my last post on it.

So a few days ago I asked on people on Facebook and Twitter to name or show me the worst F1 fashion they could remember.
Some honest and strange requests appeared.
My personal favourite weird request was David Coulthard's chin.
(Sadly something nature gave him could not be in the list.)

These however were the more eye blinding choices.

Kimi Raikkonen
And the awful trucker hat.



David Coulthard
And the skinny white jeans.



Of course Eddie Jordan shirts were a popular choice.



Shower curtains and carpets are never safe when Eddie is about.

My personal choice is this monstrosity from Michael Schumacher.

Last time I checked the cowboy look was only seen in the westerns.

But the of course the winner of Worst F1 fashion. Part One is...
(Drum roll)

Flavio Briatore.

Warning: Your eyes may never recover from seeing Flavio's mailbag.
*Shivers*

I did sorry for the photographer who took this photo.
Mainly because they are now blind.

But then I remembered.
They inflicted this photo to the F1 world.
And for that I don't think they can be forgiven.

Got more Worst F1 fashion to share?
Message me on twitter at @squiffany or comment below.

















No comments:

Post a Comment