Tuesday 29 November 2011

Kimi's back. Errrmm I think so.

So after weeks of speculation Mr Kimi Raikkonen is coming back into Formula One, but not in the team we all expected. After weeks of rumours that Kimi was going to Williams. (Mainly due to that factory visit) We now know that Kimi will be back for Lotus Renault (Or whatever they have named themselves this week).



Now for me Kimi returning to F1 is a neutral thing for me personally. I never thought he was amazing but he had flashes of brilliance when it was on his terms.
However one thing I did adore about Kimi was his way with words and his mannerisms.
Kimi pretty much didn't give a flying fuck what anyone thought about him.
It's why secretly I love him.

That's why to celebrate Kimi's return to F1.
I give you Kimi's comedy moments.

When Kimi's car failed, he did what every person does in a crisis.
Picks up the ice cream.


When Kimi missed the Schmacher presentation, he didn't need to make an excuse.


Quite frankly who hasn't knocked over a child?


Quite frankly who hasn't nearly fallen off a boat?


And finally who hasn't been a bit too pissed and thought karaoke was a good move.


So of course I am looking forward to the 2012 F1 season but now Kimi Raikkonen is back.
I'm looking forward to it a bit more.



No comments:

Post a Comment