Wednesday 7 March 2012

Just drive and the songs that link me to F1.

If you watched the 2010 BBC Formula one coverage.
Especially the last race in Abu Dhabi
Then you will remember this song being played over the end credits.

Written especially for the BBC coverage.
Alastair Griffin -Just drive.
It is now one of the songs that will always remind me of F1.

Plus it's a beautiful song and now finally it actually has a video.

Just drive really does reminds me of F1 2010.

This however reminds me of F1 1999.
The Cardigans- My favourite game.
Which was used on the season ending race.
Seemed fitting with Hakkinen winning the championship.

This reminds me of F1 2005.
Franz Ferdinand-This boy
Used again at the season end race when Alonso won the championship.

Maybe it's time to make an F1 compilation CD?
Well it should surely include this?

Any songs that remind you of F1? What should be in the F1 CD?
Comment or message me on twitter @squiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment