Thursday 15 March 2012

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO F.F.F.

It's a day I thought I would never see.
After 366 days, Female Formula Fun has turned the ripe old age of one.

A lot has happened in the last year.
From an idea about posting about fit drivers to teach non F1 fans a little bit about the sport.
Female Formula Fun has ended up growing into something more then that.

It's become a part of my life.
I love checking everyday how many people have read my blog, seen my videos and how international F.F.F is really becoming.

From interviewing Aussies and the creator of one of biggest comedy F1 websites.
To seeing my blog translated in Portguese, Spanish and Russian.
To me not being to pronounce any words on videos.

It's all happening and it's all down to you. My loyal readers.

This will sound like an Oscar speech.

But the main thing I want to say is a huge thank you to all of you who have read the blog posts.
It means A LOT.
It's always nice to know that the time and effort I put into the posts doesn't go to waste.

I also want to thank people who have helped and supported the blog from the beginning, whether it's by retweeting it/promoting it or by helping me out with interviews and guest posting.
You are literally the best.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.


Tiff.
x x x

And of course you can always follow me on twitter @squiffany
(Psssh. You can too Fernando. Just don't tell anyone.)




No comments:

Post a Comment