Sunday 15 January 2012

Dance yourself dizzy..ish.

Since it's the F1 off season and not much seems to be going down in China town.
I thought I would mention the latest video's I have seen from Ferrari's Vrooom 2012.

Now lately what I love about F1 is when F1 teams have a party. The drivers really let their hair down.
So in honour of seeing drivers in different lights.
I thought I would compile the best of them.

This post focuses on the F1 dancers.
The ones who really know how to boogie.

Now Ferrari Vrooom 2012 produced it's own set of F1 dancers.
It might be more like line dancing but I enjoyed it.
(Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart....)


So whilst Mark Webber moves his hips in a undulating motion. I cry at the prospect that an F1 driver is better at dancing then me.


I'm no Inspector Columbo here but I suspect that this may not be Fernando Alonso dancing...


Now here is my all time favourite dancing driver.
It is of course. My Dad.
Nick Heidfeld.

Hit it Nick.


Just remember to always "Go Nick, go go go"


Now remember if your in a club and fancy hitting the moves.
Just copy your F1 dancers and dance like no one is watching.

(Warning: Your chances of pulling may decrease if you actually perform any of the moves seen above.)

To hear more F1 ramblings and uninteresting facts about my life. You can also follow me on twitter @squiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment