Wednesday 11 January 2012

And the winner of most accident prone is...

So today we have all heard the news about Robert Kubica breaking his leg after slipping on ice near his home.
The worse part is that it was the same bone that broke in the rally crash last year.

So trying to look on the positives.
I think one of three things will happen.

One. Robert will never drive competitively in F1 again. I hope this is not the case.

Two. If/when Robert returns to F1. He will be like Senna/Prost/Schumacher and Vettel combined and be a super world champion. 

Or if the other two don't work out I can only assume that Robert Kubica, will come back as Iron man and save the world from a TERRIBLE DOOM. 

A TERRIBLE DOOM I TELL THEE.....
(Picture courtesy of wtf1.co.uk)

For more random F1 ramblings. You can also follow me on twitter @squiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment