Wednesday 24 August 2011

Top five F1 comedy moments.


Now this week is the anniversary of the first time I watched Formula One.
Now it's not a celebratory number like 20 or 30 years but I'm very proud to reach my 13th year of Formula One.

So this week is the start of a top five posts series.
In which I pick my top five moments in the last thirteen years

Now this post is my top five comedy moments.
Now I have an odd sense of humour.
A combination of my mum's sarcasm and my dad's dark sadistic humour.

Some of your favourite moments may not be in here (But I would like to hear what are yours), but seeing these five clips always make me smile.

Korea 2010: Felipe Massa

Because people falling over is quite funny.




Brazil 2002: Nick Heidfeld

Watch out for that Dooooooooooor!!


Brazil 2006: Kimi Raikkonen

Poo talk on ITV.


Hungary 2011: British fan

It took one man to say what we were all thinking.


Malaysia 2009: Felipe Massa

Because the British know what to say in a crisis.


That's what I love about F1, no matter how serious the sport gets. Comedy arises from somewhere.
Not just from Eddie Jordan's shirts.





No comments:

Post a Comment