Sunday 7 August 2011

Oh Sundays...

Well the clock has just gone past 12pm on Sunday.
I have snacks (Haribo, Kit-Kats and rice just in case you really needed to know) and plenty of coffee.

I'm even still in my PJ's.

Then I sat on the sofa and realised I had nothing to watch.

Damn Formula One.
Until it's it's not on, you never realise how much it takes up your Sundays.

For over four hours I stare at the magical box, whilst simultaneously trying to tweet something witty about EJ's shirt or how my haribo looks like Ralf Schumacher...
But for the next few Sundays I may actually have to do something a little more constructive.
Especially now they finished this series of Top Gear last week as well.
Like catching up with all the books, films and TV shows I keep saying I will watch/read. 
Or I may catch up on my exercise routine. *Lifts finger* (Maybe not)

Knowing me though I am probably just going to British and whinge about it until Formula One is back on. 
Yeah I might just do that and I can stay in my PJ's as well. Hoorah.

So what's the reasoning for this little post/whinge. 
I want to know what you plans are for the next few Sundays without Formula One?
And hopefully they are a little bit more exciting then mine and involve less whinging.
:):)







No comments:

Post a Comment