Sunday 21 August 2011

F1 confessions.

A few years ago I fell in love with post secret.
Post secret is where you write down your deepest darkest secrets, thoughts and feelings and send them in postcard form and every Sunday a selection gets put on the post secrets website.

Here is some examples.





Now recently @tenacious_sd pointed me into an F1 related version of post secret called F1 confessions.
Now the website is at the end of the post but here are just some of my favourite F1 confessions.







Anon told to compare 2001 to 2011.




Now I have put two confessions in myself as well.
(I had to, I couldn't resist and people who know my F1 tastes might have a good clue what they might be about)

But I am loving this tumblr and I'm hoping that by spreading the word. More F1 confessions will come out the woodwork and into the light of day.

After all a F1 confession shared is a F1 confession halved.

To see and submit your F1 confessions go to.
http://formula1confessions.tumblr.com/

To see the post secret postcards go to.
http://www.postsecret.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment