Friday 5 August 2011

F1 Fitty of the week.

Now this week's F1 fitty does hold a special place in my heart.
Mainly because I loved him for several years.

Even now that love has died down a little. I still smile every time I see him.
This week's fitty of the week is Fernando Alonso.
Fernando Alonso Formula one driver Fernando Alonso attends Viceroy press conference on March 2, 2010 in Madrid, Spain.
Now this Spanish beauty is very much the silent assassin when it comes to his looks.
I've have found out that Alonso is usually fancied after a period of time rather then straight away.
But this doesn't make him any less pretty.

With his big /green/brown eyes, dreamy Spanish accent and interchangeable hair.
How could you not fall in love with Fernando?

Alonso is also respected has one of the greatest drivers on the grid today.
Having driven in the top teams and the mid-field Alonso knows how to get the best out of a car.
He's also the youngest double world champion ever.

Not bad for someone who only last week turned 30.

Like all F1 drivers. Fernando is a man of many talents.
One of these talents is Magic.


He could work his magic on me anytime.
(Oh I need to get out of the house)

Fernando may not be the most liked in F1.
He can be controversial.
We all remember the 2007 season...

But now he's matured and got his place sorted at Ferrari.
People are remembering again why they fell in love with Alonso.

But for me.
It's photo's like this.
That prove that he deserves a place has fitty of the week.

And a little place in my heart...







No comments:

Post a Comment