Tuesday 20 December 2011

In the end I forgot it was about crisps...

So my friend Vicky (Follow her here at @F1_Obsessive  and you should. Her F1 tweets are amazing) and me were having a chat about Jenson Button when we started discussing this advert.

Now I forgot all about it but it definitely needs to be brought back into the public's attention.
I have no idea why. I just saw Jenson, went a bit gooey eyed and lost my train of thought....

This advert is a lot more appealing because unlike Jenson's Head and Shoulders advert it's not at all about being bracing.

Jenson is just himself.
A.K.A Comedy gold.

All I am saying is that Jenson can insult the cougars for me any day of the week.
But only if he drives a taxi...



Oh yeah by the way this advert is promoting crisps who would of thought it...
To hear more of my F1 rambles Follow me @squiffany on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment