Tuesday 13 December 2011

Retro. No Current F1 Fitty of the week. Kimi Raikkonen

So it has been a while since I have done a Fitty of the week post.
Mainly because I have been so busy.
Mainly because I struggled to find a retro fitty of the week.

So in true FFF style.
I decided to go for someone who is back in the F1 news.

Kimi Raikkonen.


Now Kimi may be a man of few words.
Very few words.
Unless those words come out of his mouth at karaoke.

But aside from that.

Kimi is a very pretty boy to look at.
It's definitely the Blonde hair, blue eyes thing.

I literally can not stop myself from looking at his eyes. They are literally intoxicating.
*Swoon*

Plus not only is he pretty damn hot.
He also has tattoo's.

That alone up's the hotness factor for me a notch.


So I'm glad that Kimi is coming back.
Well for comedy value. Yes.
For beautiful-ness...

What do you think? *Swoons*


P.S If you would like to do a guest post for FFF and do a Retro F1 Fitty of the week.
Then email me at squiffany87@gmail.com

And you could have a guest post just like Susie did a few weeks ago.
Retro F1 Fitty of the week. Francois Cevert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment