Wednesday 12 October 2011

Let's put our fingers together.

Last weekend Vettel won the Championship title.
Last weekend I was hastily making plans to move house.

This week is my move, so for the last few days I have been clearing out my room and in a box under my bed.
Was some very interesting finds.
(Don't be so dirty minded by the way, it's all F1 related)

One find was a signed Jenson Button photo from his Williams days. No idea if the signature is even real but it's great to remember how baby face Jense used to be. (Bless his cottons)

The other find. Lead me on a thought path. 
In the box along with the Jenson photo was a pile of old F1 racing magazines from 2006/2007
And on the front of the October issue was this.


We now know this pose has Vettel finger.
But it definitely wasn't Vettel finger.
It was Alonso finger.

And this got me to wondering.
Who started this in F1?

Is it every World champion?
Or most race winners?

So I have created myself and my readers a small challenge.
I want to see how many F1 drivers have done the number one finger.
I will then compile a blog post with has many as I and you can find.

Now I may be slightly internet-less for a while.
But I still have twitter on my phone.
So if you see any Number one F1 poses. Then tweet me @squiffany with your best ones.

"It's like Where's Wally but worse"

No comments:

Post a Comment