Wednesday 18 April 2012

FanFormula: Week 10. Easter & Who to follow.

So this week's FanFormula was my longest video yet.
Mainly because I got all hi-tech with the cardboard again to bring you my twitter and blogging recommendations. I did also answer some questions too even with my chronic hayfever.
So now I have stopped moaning.

Here is this week's FanFormula questions.

Question One.
It has come to light that Lotus formerly known as Renault is no longer supported by Group Lotus due to financial difficulties for the company. However the team will be known as Lotus for the forseeable future. What is your view on the situation and what impact do you think this will have on the team?

Question Two
With less then two weeks until the Bahrain Grand Prix, speculations and rumours have gone into overdrive. Do you think the event will go ahead and what do you see the resulting circumstances to be?

Question Three
It appears that a French Grand Prix return is imminent for 2013 but which track (Magny Cours or Paul Ricard) would you like to see return and why?

Bonus Question
During the long break between Malaysia and China have you found any blogs/twitters/people that have been interesting to read and that you would recommend to others.



Just in case you couldn't read my handy work.
Leave a comment and I will link you up with anyone on the hi-tech carboard.

If you want to get involved with FanFormula then go to http://fanformula.weebly.com/

Or if you like tweets about biscuits then you can follow me @squiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment