Thursday 3 May 2012

FanFormula: Week 11. China.

So this week's FanFormula is back to Female Formula Fun standards.
By this I mean... I can't talk properly on my video.
This does happen on a regular basis, but I'm sure if still watching my videos after 11 weeks.
Then you must be liking my silly little slip ups.

This week I also talk about money, do the Vettel finger and try to remember when Fisichella actually won a race.

And on to this week's FanFormula questions for China.

Question One. 
There seemed to be three incidents of unsafe release in the pitlane: Schumi, Lewis vs Kimi and Alonso vs Lewis. Mercedes have been fined 5000 euros with the other two incidents unpenalised. What are your views on the mentioned moments and the penalty for Mercedes?

Question Two 
The 2011 Chinese Grand Prix was said to be marred by too many 'DRS' overtakes; What is your view on the effectiveness of DRS in this years event and do you have a favourite battle for position for the race?

Question Three
With unexpected cold conditions in China do you think that Mercedes race pace is better in colder conditions with both McLaren drivers believing the warmer temperatures will positively affect the McLaren car in Bahrain and will this bode well for Mercedes in the upcoming European leg?

Bonus Question
After an incredible pole win conversion making it 6 different winners for the past 6 GPs do you think we will see a 7th different in Bahrain?

(6 winners. Rosberg, Alonso, Button, Webber, Hamilton and Vettel)



If you want to get involved with FanFormula you can by going to http://fanformula.weebly.com/

You want to hear more of my daily ramblings you can by following me on twitter @squiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment