Monday 7 May 2012

The Heidfeld missing screensaver. An update.

So exactly a year ago. I wrote this blog post about a missing screensaver in my life.
http://femaleformulafun.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/missing-screensaver-in-my-life.html

So a year has passed and this amazing photo still hasn't been found.

*Major sad face*

I thought that since things change in a year and by that I mean I have more readers of F.F.F and more followers on twitter. (You poor things)
I may be able to find someone who knows where this amazing photograph could be.

Don't get me wrong. I have still been looking.

The other day I ended up finding a picture that had been taken at the same photo shoot but is not the actual picture I have been searching high and low for.



Because we know from my lifelike art work, the photo looks like this.




















I feel like I am getting closer to the best screensaver to EVER exist... In the world.

But I still need your help.

I need to know that I never imagined this.
So if you happen to find or even know where this picture may exist. Apart from seemingly in my imagination of course.

Then comment below or tweet me @squiffany.

Please spread the word.
I need this in my life...
And on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment