Thursday 10 May 2012

FanFormula: Week 14. Mugello Testing.

So this week's FanFormula video is all about the Mugello test.
So good was the Mugello test, that I didn't even really know it had even occurred. :(
This FanFormula video really shows that the one talent I should be putting on my C.V is the art of the blag.

Also in this week's FanFormula video. My new phrase seems to be "At the end of the day", I call the Mugello test "Dry" and I start to accidentally sing the classic Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballe song Barcelona in honour of this weekends race. Badly.

And so on to this week's FanFormula questions.

Question One
Did you take much interest into the test at Mugello or would you rather just wait and see the developments which have been made when the teams bring them to Barcelona?

Question Two
Do you think it was a mistake by the McLaren team to not use either Jenson Button or Lewis Hamilton over the test especially seeing that Hamilton stated a particular need and interest to go?

Question Three
What do you make of Petrov's comments about the Mugello circuit and do you agree and why?

Bonus Question
Do you think that because the teams use Barcelona to test that there isn't as much excitement about set up as the teams are quite aware of how their car performs at that track?



If you want to get involved with FanFormula. You can by going to the website. http://fanformula.weebly.com/

You can also follow me on twitter where I will proceed to play this video at least three times a day over the GP weekend. @squiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment