Monday 14 May 2012

FanFormula: Week 15. Spain.

So this week's FanFormula video is of course all about Spain.
I thought it was a pretty boring race myself.
I mean controversy, a new winner and then fire with added bravery. 
Standard race really.
(Haha of course I jest)

So in this week's FanFormula. I do some more singing, I teach you all a new hand gesture and I get angry that I can't say the word incident. 

This week's FanFormula questions.

Question One. 
Qualifying saw Hamilton's penalty and Karthikeyan's qualifying outside the 107% rule. What do you make of both incidents and the resulting steward decisions?

Question Two
In the Senna vs Schumi crash, who did you think was at fault?

Question Three
Maldonado took his first victory in Spain (The first Williams win since 2004). Do you think this signals the return of Williams to the top of the grid or is this just another topsy turvy result for the 2012 season?

Bonus Question
Who would you say drove the best race at Catalunya and why?


If you want to get involved in future FanFormula videos you can by going to http://fanformula.weebly.com/

And if you want to hear more of my rambling then you can also follow me on twitter @squiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment