Wednesday 1 February 2012

Heat's top 101 hottest men.

So some back story.
Me and my friend from work Chan.
Were on our way back from Leeds after a work visit.

Since it's a two hour train journey from Nottingham to Leeds, we decided to buy a couple of magazines to keep us going.
Chan bought Heat, which this week is running a 101 hottest hunks section.

I thought after a long inspection. I thought I better check for any of the F1 community in this long and beautiful list.

Turns out Heat does know a couple of them.

But only the British ones
And only the ones that drive for McLaren.

Which is good in some sense.
Because I didn't see many other sporting people in there.
Apart from David Beckham and he doesn't really count. After all he just seems to model all the time.

But bad in others.
Have Heat not seen Sebastian Vettel, Bruno Senna and Nico Rosberg before.
I mean I could go on listing beautiful F1 people.

If you want to know who beat who.
If it was Jenson or Lewis?

I will just post the results.






























So by twenty places.
Jenson Button wins the F1 related Heat 101 hottest hunks.

Next year.
I'm demanding more F1 related hotties.
Heat I'm watching you.

(P.S Photo quality is poor because I took these whilst I was on a moving train. Even when I'm travelling I'm thinking of FFF)

Do you think Jenson was the worthy winner?
Who else should of been considered?

Comment or tweet me @squiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment