Monday 18 April 2011

Diary of a F1 weekend: China

Hey bloggers
Hope you enjoyed the Formula one this week.

So here is my post about the Chinese Grand Prix.
Here's a clue.
I didn't miss it all. Apart from some practices.
:)

Friday
Now I was at work at 9am. So I knew that I wouldn't get the chance to see first practice. I had done a 10 hour shift the day before and a 3am start wasn't on my list of things to do.
Luckily second practice was on at 7am and I have to get up at 6am. So I managed to catch a little of OQN losing another front wing.

Saturday.
Was a carbon copy of Friday. Third practice was missed so I could catch up on my sleep but I managed to watch qualifying because I was up ready for work.
I loved that Quali two was like a miniature race due to Petrov's car breaking down.
In fact Petrov should break down every quali so we can have more exciting qualifying.
(Now I'm starting to sound like Crazy Bernie and his sprinkler system, Of course I don't want Petrov to break down every week. It was just nice to have a more panic, rushed and strategic qualifying)

Sunday
I was off work on Sunday so I managed to watch the whole of the race including the build up. The race on Sunday was one of the most exciting all dry races we have had in a long time. We had no idea who was going to win the race and even though my bet on Rosberg to be on the podium went down the toilet. (One pound I'm never seeing again. )
This sadly didn't happen :(:(:(

It was amazing to just for once,to plan your loo breaks because you didn't want to miss a single second.

Also on a complete side note. I loved the graphics about the race in Malaysia. About the Driver strategy, the number of pits stops and what they thought won each driver the position in there race.

Also what was nice to see was a great amount of reliability.
Jaime Alguersuari was the only retirement, that was only due to the wheel he lost in his poor pitstop. If he hadn't of lost that and damaged some suspension. We could of seen every car finish.

One day that will be the dream. :)


Feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment