Wednesday 13 April 2011

Race Reports...This could be you!

Hey Bloggers.

I have a confession to make.
I wanted, when I started this blog to have my own race reports after every race.
Even though this F1 blog is very light-hearted.
I did want to do something a little bit serious in the form of F1 journalism.

Sadly I worked out (And you probably did too, from the state of the Australian race report) that I am useless at writing them.
An article about pretty much anything else F1 related I can do.
Give me a pretty boy to write about and I'm sorted but give me a 50/60 lap race and I struggle.

So to my loyal followers.
I would like to offer these race report spots to you.
You can be female or male for this.
No sexism here. :P

Your reward for helping me.
Full credit and promotion of your twitter, blog, podcast or website for the length of time till the next grand prix.
Sadly I would offer money but I have none.
Just like the HRT team.

Fancy the free promotion? Or want to know more?
Email me at squiffany87@gmail.com or you can follow me on twitter @squiffany and you can chit chat to me there.
Hope someone would like to help :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment