Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Kindness of a F1 driver.

In an open letter to the Bild newspaper.
Nick Heidfeld makes heartfelt plea to his old BMW Sauber team mate and reminds the world that F1 drivers have hearts bigger then there pockets.

Dear Robert

Have you seen that? I printed your logo on the front of my helmet, and the Polish flag on the side. I wanted you to see that and to let you know that I'm thinking of you. I wanted to show your fans that you are a part of Formula 1 and of this team. This 3rd place is also yours!

During the race I had often been thinking of you. Crossing the finish line, happiness totally flooded my head. I know what you are thinking right now: "Lotus-Renault has built such a wonderful car this year. I want to get back as soon as possible and drive it!" You can do it, I wish you all the best for your rehabilitation. Get well soon!

Yours Nick

This is why I love OQN.

I would like to thank http://boxofneutrals.com/ for finding me the link
You rule.
:)

Any comments feel free to post below or email me at squiffany87@gmail.com or follow on twitter @squiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment