Thursday 8 March 2012

FanFormula: Week 4. Globe trotting and tiredness.

In this week's FanFormula video. I was pretty exhausted.
I had stayed up all night to watch the Oscars, which in the UK is broadcast at about 1am.

So it gave me good practice for Australia.
It sadly however didn't make me look good on video.
Sorry for that.
Next time I will sack my Make Up artist. (Oh that's me)

Back to the point. This week's FanFormula questions concentrated on Globe trotting.

Question One.
Which Grand Prix weekend do you most look forward to and why?

Question Two
If you could go to any Grand Prix where would you choose and why?
(Also are you going to any GP's this year?)

Question Three
What is your favourite corner out of all the F1 circuits?

Bonus Question
Out of all the countries that do not have race currently or planned (Eg Russia) where would you like to see a GP being held?



Don't forget if you want to see more FanFormula video's or want to submit one yourself then you can go to http://fanformula.weebly.com/

Also if you want to hear more of my ramblings about American TV, the weather or general F1 nerdy-ness then you can also follow me on twitter @squiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment