Tuesday 10 May 2011

The missing screensaver in my life

So Female Formula Fun readers.
I need your help.

A few weeks ago. I lost all my files on my computer due to a lovely virus. (Caused by a link related to HRT no less)

So since then I have had no screen saver picture. This is not a huge problem I know but I now know which picture should be on this small piece of space.

This however is where the problem lies.

I can't find it or a link to it even.

This F1 picture did the rounds on twitter a few months ago but since then my cries to find it have not been heard.

The picture is of Nick Heidfeld (OQN) and Robert Kubica from the the BMW Sauber days. Doing some promotional work sitting at a table with a spread of food (I think in some European country) and OQN is holding the most tiniest flag I have ever seen.

This might not sound like a photograph of epic proportions but it made me laugh a lot and it is just the cheery picture that my laptop needs.

I also attempted a picture just for you.
(Yes I'm 23 and I draw like my 4 year old niece. Art wasn't my strong point. Sadly)

So if you can help me. With a link or the picture. Then I would be eternally grateful.
Then you can either comment below or follow me on twitter @squiffany.



No comments:

Post a Comment