Wednesday 18 May 2011

Who knew that Formula One and beauty could be linked?

Hello.
Hope your all well :)

Earlier today I received a link to a website. That actually made my day.
Now has some of my FFF readers know. I also run a beauty blog along side FFF called Get your glitter out.
It's here if you want to have a look.

Now I never thought that I would really be ever be able to link the two together.
Mainly because Beauty and Formula One don't go hand in hand.

Until today.
Because it turns out that a semi-famous make up artist has let slip who are some of his more regular male clients.
Turns out F1 and Beauty do have a link. Hoorah :)

Now considering that most F1 drivers are in the public eye. I'm not too fussed that they wear a bit of concealer or cover up. Everyone wants to look as best as they can.

But if F1 drivers start matching their eyeshadow to the their race suit.
Then I may be worried.
Then that's the time beauty and F1 shouldn't mix.




No comments:

Post a Comment