Tuesday 24 May 2011

Diary of a F1 weekend: Spain.

So this F1 weekend was really the weekend that everything went tits up.
It's also the reason why this diary is slightly later then planned.

A lot later.
In fact I should of just merged Spain to Monaco.
But here is my very late and very short diary of the Spanish weekend.

Friday
Like most weeks I was at work on Friday, So FP1 and Fp2 were both missed.
(Normally I would rant on but Saturday and Sunday were more interesting. You should read down to them. I would.)

Saturday.
Now I was at work for qualifying. Now I always come home and watch quali straight away. So I usually avoid twitter, facebook and the news. So that the results are well...Pure.
Well that accidentally got ruined by my work mate.

Who decided to text me that Webber got pole not knowing I was work.
Gutted.

(Don't worry he's promised not to do that to me again)

Sunday.
Ah well. I didn't get to watch much of the race. This was due to my little nephew Luca.
He's almost four and decided for some reason to just off the bannister. Sadly he landed funny and broke his arm in two places.
So whilst my nephew was going to the hospital.
I was in charge of looking after my niece Giorgia who is nearly 7.
Now Giorgia doesn't like F1.
It's boring.

So whilst I put Liar Liar on for her. In VHS no less. (Old school for the win)
She decided she didn't want me to watch F1 at all.
"Aunty Tiff I'm hungry"
"Aunty Tiff can I have a drink?"
"Aunty Tiffffffff"

Oh dear.
Well at least I knew who would win the race.
Saved me missing much.


So I'm hoping for a better weekend at one of my fave circuits.
Monaco.

My nieces and nephew. Crazy but I love them to bits.
Luca, Giorgia and Hope.

Have a great F1 weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment