Monday 2 May 2011

F1 Fitty of the week.

So with the grand prix looming ever closer.
Thank god. It's about time.

I thought it was the perfect time for another F1 Fitty of the week.
This I'm going to be very patriotic about it.

*Drum roll*
He's British.
He used to be stuck in quite frankly crap cars and he made bad team decisions.
He's British.
He promotes Shampoo in poorly acted adverts.
He's british.
Oh and he used to be world champion.
Did I mention that he's British?

Anyway. It's Jenson Button.
One time Heat Torso of the week.
(I should know. It's stuck on my wall.)

One time bad actor and free of any dandruff promoting.
(My fave bit is where he beats the kid at the game and just shouts winning. Oscar winning gold there)

But also racing driver and pure fitty.

It really does make Sunday morning worth getting up for.
By the way.
Did I mention he is British?

Like this. What to see more random female posts. Click follow on the right hand side of the blog or follow me at @squiffany on twitter.




No comments:

Post a Comment