Monday 14 March 2011

New blog. New start.

Hello.
I'm Tiff.
This me looking a little bit retro.
You may know me a little bit better from the Make Up blog, Get your glitter out.
Where I ramble about Make Up several days a week.

What you may not know is that I also have another passion.
I love Formula One.
It's not a secret either.

But it is hard talking to people about it.

Mainly because people stereotype liking Formula One to men.

At times my opinions and comments are seen as too girly but what's wrong with being too girly about F1 now and again.

I know enough about the sport. (I have been a fan for 13 years now) To know the technical and even the mechanical side of it.
But sometimes I just want to talk about how fit/beautiful/dumb or crazy F1 people can be.

So this blog may have a serious and maybe a little bit of technical talk some of the time but most time I just want to appeal F1 to more women and have a laugh and girly giggle at the same time and why not?

So Female Formula Fun is going to be the blog that does just that.

So with the F1 season just a week and an half away.
Join me for fun, fitty's and female views on F1.

You can also see my F1 opinions on twitter @squiffany
And you can also email any photos, ideas or requests about the blog to squiffany87@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment