Tuesday 15 March 2011

In the gossip magazines this week.

Hello all.
Hope your all good.

Now Tuesday's are a great day for me.
Mainly because like today I'm off work (Yay) but even better for me it's mag day.
So I get to toddle off to the shop's and buy all the trashy girly mags my tiny hands can carry.

What I love about these magazines is how Formula One gets a subtle mention now and again.
But of course not to do with the fact they are talented drivers.
It's how attractive or which famous celebrity they have been linked to.
It's the apparently the only way to get girls liking F1.
Well it's not far wrong...

So welcome to the start of Formula One Mag watch.

Of course I can't read every magazine so if you find a F1 face I have missed then email me at squiffany87@gmail.com
Credit of course will be given :)

So this week.
March 15th
We have two spots but they are of the same driver so I will just mention the one mag instead. Mainly so I don't bore you to tears.

In this week's More magazine Alan Carr was interviewing Nicole schhhhhhslingerrr. (Yes That's how I'm gonna spell it)
Girlfriend of Lewis Hamilton.
Well she does have a single to promote.

So of course Mr Hamilton was mentioned.
Quite a bit. (Yawn)


But the funnest bit of the whole interview was this photo.
Do you think Nicole knows that isn't Lewis's car.
It's the wrong colour for a start....
Girlfriends promoting wrong teams.
Priceless.

Feel free to comment and also follow me on twitter @squiffany





No comments:

Post a Comment