Thursday 17 March 2011

2011 F1 Season begins...with bets.

Hello
Hope you having a nice day.

Just thought I would talk to you about the 2011 F1 season.
Now last year I was talking to my friend about New years resolutions.
One of these was to meet an F1 Driver by the end of 2011.

Three months in.
I'm nowhere near, so whilst that stays a pipedream.
I will just have to look to my telly box instead.

Now the last couple of years I haven't really supported a team and I don't support one main driver.
Well I do.
Nick Heidfeld but every year he always get replaced or forgotten about (Always the bridesmaid...)
So I am very excited for Occasionally Quick Nick to have a drive this year.
Even if it is by default.

So apart from OQN.

How do I make F1 exciting for me, when I don't support a main driver with a top team.
Simple.
I place bets.

Last year was interesting where bets were concerned.
I placed money on Massa or Vettel to win the championship
and for Alonso to win exactly six races.

Lets just say that I did make a profit on these bets.
Just.

Alonso won five races.
So no money there but it made the last race even more interesting to watch. I was more gutted because if he had won. I would of made a huge bit of cash.

Massa was never gonna win me any money.
I don't know what I was thinking at the time.

but Vettel saved me from being down money wise by winning the championship.

Now this year I want your help.
I always bet with William Hill.

So I'm gonna leave the link with you and I would love to hear your tips about what I should pick.
I always pick two drivers for championship winner.

I also always pick a special, which this year are...

Jenson Button number of GP wins in 2011
Lewis Hamilton number of GP wins in 2011
Michael Schumacher to win at least one race in 2011.
Lewis Hamilton to fastest lap, Qualify and win race at Silverstone
Michael Schumacher to retire during the season.

I will pick one championship winner.
The one with the most votes by you will be my other choice.

Here is the link to odds and drivers for championship

As for the special you can also decide which one I should pick and which outcome I should take.
This is here for you to look at.

I'm making the bets next week. Pay day :)
So comment on the blog what you think or you can twitter me your comments @squiffany and use the hashtag #FFFF1BETS








No comments:

Post a Comment