Tuesday 22 March 2011

Geek girl's guide to F1.

Hello bloggers.
Hope your day was lovely.

With the start of the championship literally days away. It's time to get gadget girl Tiff up to date.
What I mean by that is, I work a lot of the time and sometimes work or life will clash with a practice, qualifying or a race.

So I need to be gadget-ed up.

Now with more technology then ever I need to be sure not to miss a moment of F1.
Now I don't have a HD telly (Though if anyone would like to send me a free one I wouldn't turn it down) so F1 coverage for me will still be in standard definition. Not a bad thing but the Tv and laptop are ready for an F1 showdown.

I have my twitter ready and waiting. Last year I only used twitter on the web. Now with my Samsung Galaxy smartphone so I have twitter on the move. Perfect for catching up with F1 jokes, up to minute reports and trying to talk to F1 related celebrities.

Now this week Android have finally released an F1 timing app. and the best thing is that it is free.
So I can even catch up to the minute timings from every race.
Can even check the weather, wind speed and humidity too. Result.

Now for entertainment purposes I have joined the F1 Badger fantasy F1 league.
Picking F1 teams and driver with fantasy money.
Fun but also exciting trying to beat F1 friends.

FemaleFormulaFun has a friends league too.
So if you join F1 badger you can enter my friend league.
Join here and when you have signed up
http://badgergp.com/fantasygp/

Go onto friends leagues and add yourself to FemaleFormulaFun and use password HMvAdE

So with technology just about covered, the only thing left to do is to get things ready for a ^am start.

Coffee, sweeties and maybe some matchsticks.

Follow me on twitter @squiffany










No comments:

Post a Comment