Saturday 19 March 2011

F1 Fitty of the week.

Hey all.
Hope you are having a great day.

At the request of my Non- F1 following friends.
My Blog needed a fitty of the week.

Now of course I know that my idea of fit is completely different to somebody else's idea of gorgeous.

So to stop Fitty of the week just being my picks
You can write to me at squiffany87@gmail.com
and send me your picture and your reasons why you should have the fitty of the week.

Requests are always welcome. :)

Now it's late at night as I write this post and this time next week I will be getting ready for my stupidly early start of F1 watching.
Australia may have the one of the best races but it does my sleep pattern no good.
6am starts are a killer. Especially when you have work the next day.
:(:(

But one of the F1 fitties that helps me get up in the morning is the BBC F1 presenter Jake Humphrey.
Yum.
Now I know strictly speaking he isn't F1 totty.
He is presenting totty.

But this Ex CBBC presenter has done a lot to change the image of the F1 coverage.

Come on we used to have to look at this at every F1 race.
For newbies that is the ITV F1 presenter we used to have. *Chills*

So Jake is tall and very attractive but the main beauty of Jake is his passion for F1 and his sense of humour.

Jake blogs and tweets continuously and is very much all about the F1 fans, something that past presenters didn't seem to care about.
(He also tweeted me once, something that I like to tell anyone who will listen.)

He also asks F1 persona's the difficult questions that fans need answers about, whether it is about a scandal or the politics of F1 to the more informal questions about the drivers.
Jake covers it all with the fans in mind.

Plus anyone who can take the piss out Eddie Jordan shirts is always going to be a beauty in my book.

So early morning F1 starts.
With Jake at the helm, it makes it seem a little more worth it.
Roll on next weekend

Any comments?
Just post below the blog page :)














No comments:

Post a Comment